Community Engagement: Moving from Buy-in to Leadership and Action
Community Engagement (CE) is a cornerstone of healthy communities. It is also an important component of planning and evaluation processes that affect communities, and is a frequent requirement of funders. OHCC consultants provide insight and expertise on values-based, inclusive, community engagement and can work with you to develop comprehensive CE strategies that make sense for your community, organization or network.
OHCC consultants can work with you to
- understand your organization’s CE responsibilities and requirements
- articulate the value of CE to successfully meet your organization’s mandate and deliverables
- identify how CE is a critical component of your planning and evaluation processes
- review CE best practices, frameworks and ethical considerations
- advise on CE approaches for engaging priority populations
- plan actionable CE activities that build on existing knowledge and expertise, and support your strategy
- develop specific strategies to engage priority populations throughout the planning process
Community Engagement consultations or workshops can be a half or full day, and are customized to your community’s or organization’s needs.
If your organization is interested in co-hosting a workshop on Community Engagement in your community, we would be pleased to discuss your ideas, and options of how we might work together.
Contact us to learn how we might tailor a consultation, workshop or webinar to meet your needs.